- Account Management – account and account transaction level risk assessment:
- Compile the CBD account portfolio analysis on the weekly basis (or more frequently upon the identification of an emerging trend of credit deterioration;
- Establish the monitoring matrix (including both quantitative and qualitative monitoring indicators) and threshold for account level credit risk monitoring
- Collect the RM’s opinion based on their analysis;
- Cooperate with RM to work on the review reports (i.e., propose downgrade in credit rating, watch list placement, or LQC adjustment, etc.);
- Compose the account portfolio management report, including the economic review.
- Portfolio Management - Portfolio monitoring, management and reporting of business portfolio:
- Compile the CBD credit portfolio report by industry sectors on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Produce portfolio monitoring matrix (including both quantitative and qualitative monitoring indicators) and thresholds for business portfolio credit risk monitoring;
- Conduct monthly and quarterly portfolio analytics and monitoring to assess credit concentrations, trends and performance across various credit risk dimensions such as credit rating, industries, geographies, product and structures, participations, credit policy exceptions, and covenant exceptions;
- Conduct the monthly and quarterly business portfolio assessment by comparing the CBD (or sector level) portfolio actual performance with the pre-set thresholds/limits, to identify any breach or trigger, and any trends indicating a deterioration in asset quality, increase in credit risk (both inherent and residual), or any new emerging risk;
Prior Portfolio Management/Credit Risk skills at a Bank necessary.
Salary $150-$180K plus bonus