The Vice President Strategy, Data and Identity, is responsible for guiding our solution go-to-market strategy working with our product and industry teams to ensure we achieve our overall revenue and growth goals.
What you will do:
- Lead the data and identity strategy teams, and indirectly lead data analytics team to develop compelling go-to-market initiatives, while strengthening our product positioning and messaging.
- Articulate a clear, consistent, and creative value proposition for our target markets, including being the external evangelist for our solutions in the marketplace.
- Develop presentations that succinctly tell the data, identity and analytics story in the terms our customers understand.
- Support and build strategic positioning content for RFP responses and other proposals
- Develop framework to support client specific data and identity solution roadmap
- Implement testing strategy & approach to demonstrate value of Acxiom's D+I Solutions
- Understand the data and identity market, anticipate market trends, be the expert on our solutions and buyer personas and guide our solution strategy through the next phase of growth.
- Coordinate with Product, Product Marketing and Industry Solutions to support Go-To-Market positioning of new solutions and offerings
- Responsibility over strategy and evangelization of Data Guru and Identity Guru support teams
What you will need:
Primary Location City/State:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Technology related field;
- MarTech and AdTech or Consulting experience
- Experience driving product or solution marketing efforts, including go to market ownership for a major product line
- Excellent written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Proven leadership experience
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
- Strong visionary with an eye on the future
- Sense of urgency and passion for winning #GD17
Homebased - Conway, ArkansasAdditional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.