Do you love the excitement and challenge of working at a start-up but also want a company with proven products and customers? If you like leading global teams and defining winning sales processes this role could be a great fit for you.
You will work directly with the CEO in an organization that is investing both organically and inorganically to disrupt the traditional approach to software solutions in the CRM and E-commerce space. You will be responsible for leading the global sales team to engage our existing 1000+ customers, and attack new prospects to position our vision for each respective platform to develop long-term growth strategies for our customers.
The ideal candidate is a Senior B2B Sales Leader that has a track record of leading and managing global teams and coaching staff to engage at the senior-most levels in an organization to sell radical change. Domain experience in CRM, E-commerce, and Supply chain is a plus but not required. What is required is a commitment to usher in a wave of change for an industry. A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in B2B Sales leadership roles is required.What You Will Be Doing
Vice President of Sales key responsibilities
- Defining a robust sales process to guide and manage the sales team's efforts to develop multi-year growth strategies for their accounts
- Providing continuous feedback to the sales team on how best to develop these plans and engage senior levels of leadership in our target customers
- Building and maintaining a high-performance global sales team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- 5-10 years of experience in Senior B2B sales roles
- Experience leading a geographically diverse team
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4445-US-NewYork-VicePresidento.008