A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BOLDR
Boldr is dedicated to connecting the world to opportunity. As the first (and largest) B Corp talent outsourcing company, we provide our clients ethical access to global talent. Boldr delivers better quality and seamless client experiences by offering living wage jobs, job training, and advancement to its team members across 5 countries (South Africa, Philippines, Mexico, USA, and Canada). We employ just over a thousand team members across five countries and aim to employ over 5,000 people by 2028.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As the Vice President of Sales at Boldr, you will be an instrumental figure on our senior leadership team, playing a pivotal role in shaping the strategic direction of the Sales function. Reporting directly to the CEO this position will be responsible for defining and implementing Sales strategies needed to supercharge customer acquisition and expansion. More importantly this role is a critical player to transform our go-to-market strategy. You will lead our revenue generation efforts, accelerate our reputation and growth, fine tune our sales process to hit our goals.
We are looking for a senior sales leader capable of scaling the team that will cement our model of ethical outsourcing into the most respected offering in our industry. You will build a world class sales organization with the principles of Sustainable Growth ensuring a long and healthy future.
- Design & Launch a brand aligned GTM Strategy: Work closely with Sales, Marketing and the Executive team to measure and define what’s working, what we should do less of, and what we should start doing. In your first year plan to target new leads and verticals and capitalize on opportunities in the sales funnel to support growth goals.
- Lead Marketing Refinement. You will review ROI for marketing efforts and partner with our Director, Marketing regarding what efforts produce the greatest return on investment.
- Lead Sales Enablement to ensure we have the right processes to capitalize on our leads to a wide range of Clients, from B2B SaaS to ecommerce, Health and Wellness groups, etc.
- Launch outbound: Most of Boldr’s leads are from referrals and organic search today, but we’ll need your help establishing a premium brand-aligned outbound practice (ABM, Paid Media, and thoughtful outreach) to increase the number of leads. Explore strategic partnerships, alliances, and collaborations that can enhance revenue opportunities and market reach.
Team Development & Sales Enablement
You will inherit a small but mighty team, a strong brand and a business with an incredible track record of revenue growth and retention. The ideal candidate will embody a commitment to excellence, add dynamite talent where needed and support a culture of growth accelerating our success over the next 5 years.
- Hire & Develop: Develop your org, build and execute against your defined hiring plan, while continuously developing new and existing team members.
- Coach: Act as a coach focusing on each individual’s unique professional growth opportunities and skills, maximizing their potential (a core pillar of Boldr’s purpose is to help our team grow!).
- Design the education and training programs needed to improve core sales skills. Refine the playbooks and sales motions needed to understand Client needs and demonstrate value
- Build systems and processes:
- Optimize our current CRM systems, processes, and analytics.
- Collaborate with Finance to design quota and compensation mechanics which motivate and drive exceptional sales outcomes
- Data: Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth.
- Develop accurate revenue forecasts and track KPIs to measure progress towards revenue targets at Boldr.
- Provide regular reports to the executive team. Highlight trends, opportunities, challenges and provide data-driven recommendations for the future.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experiencing building and leading a world-class Sales organization
- 7+ years direct experience in Sales and 5+ years leading teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective “zooming in and out”, comfortable working both strategically and tactically
- Both SMB and enterprise sales experience for a complex solution or SaaS-based offering into venture backed or high growth startups
- Deep knowledge and playbooks for Client acquisition, retention and expansion.
- Direct experience developing and executing distinct sales motions for SMB, MM and Enterprise segments
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$25M to ~$100M in ARR
- Successful track record of collecting and managing multiple business line forecasts with accuracy and predictability throughout the entire sales funnel
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, remote work environment.