Vice President of People and Culture
SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
As the VP of People & Culture, you’re the heart and soul of shaping our awesome organizational culture while driving our scaling plans. You will collaborate across multiple functions to ensure that our values are not just words, but are ingrained in every aspect of our operations. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide spectrum of HR and culture-building initiatives, making this role both dynamic and impactful.
- Implement and roll out a full People&Culture strategy;
- Work collaboratively across the key areas of the business to influence and support international growth and scale-up plans and strategy;
- Evangelize our values and culture;
- Help to coordinate team building activities and group events as well as administering employee perks and benefits;
- Developing recruitment strategies with the assistance of a Talent team.
What will you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing company where business is constantly evolving;
- Experience working with data from diverse sources and turning data into insights;
- Strong collaborator, managing multiple inputs and delivering solutions with a one-team mindset while maintaining a good sense of humor;
- Fluent English;
- Comfort working in a fully remote environment.
What we offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it’s up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you’ll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we’re all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We’re a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you’ll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you’ll feel right at home from day one.