Company Summary: We have a current partnership with a large Financial Services Institution looking to grow their Middle Market IB team. Based in Chicago, team offers amazing growth, culture, resources, and a great pipeline.
Preference for expertise with Healthcare, Consumer, or Industrial sectors but not required. Middle Market M&A experience required.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Assist in aspects of business development and new client interactions.
- Perform financial analysis/modeling, including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, comparable training and transaction analysis.
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
- Play a key role supporting origination, evaluating opportunities and executing deals, working on a broad scope of assignments.
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as M&A activity and strategic alternatives.
- Perform and execute due diligence, analyze M&A trends and write industry related research reports.
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Experience at a reputable firm, preferably but not limited to Investment/Corporate Banking, Consulting or Advisory.
- Background in Technology Investment Banking required, verticals such as Saas, FinTech, Software.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field or an MBA with at least 4 years of transaction experience.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Assertive, self-motivated and desire to succeed in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill and a thorough understanding of financial modeling.
- Ability to work and thrive in a boutique/small-sized firm where you will take on many different roles and have a lot of internal as well as eternal exposure.
- Series 7, 63, 79.
If you are interested in the Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.