Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. As the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform, Splunk is creating a world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion and accelerates progress. We invite you to explore what has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
Do you wake up each morning with Customer Success and growth on your mind? Are you interested in learning the entire customer lifecycle and decoding how services generate value for our software customers? If you are passionate about working closely with servicest, product marketing, and sales teams to accelerate time to value and maximize customer retention this role is for you. We are committed to our work, customers, and partners, and to having fun. We're seeking an equally passionate, skilled and lively marketing leader to drive our customer growth initiatives to the next level.
You will be part of a team of marketing and service professionals responsible for creating and telling the Customer Success + services story for Splunk.. You will help create the go-to-market motion for our broad services portfolio, uncover differentiated value-propositions that lead to compelling customer-facing content and deliver smart install-base programs that drive services pipeline for our business.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and industry-leading enterprise technology company. Experience in product marketing and customer success with a can-do attitude is critical.
- Partner with the services portfolio team to ensure we have the right offerings that drive fast time to value, customer health and renewal rates
- Customer Success portfolio messaging as well as value prop creation for key offerings
- Understand what a successful customer deployment looks like and determine methods of scale
- Determine the correct KPIs to track for assessing customer adoption levels and needed interventions
- Develop creative programs to promote services to select install base customers, in additional to enablement efforts to achieve higher attachment rates
- Generate growth hacks that improve adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Amazing written and oral communication skills including the ability to craft technical content that new customers will engage with
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 10+ years of experience and ideally 5+ in product marketing within enterprise software: customer-facing experience is a plus.
- Experience creating and executing enterprise software customer retention and loyalty programs.
- Incredibly strong aptitude for technical software products, specifically in IT, Security and Observability markets
- Amazing content creation and oral communication skills including ability to craft technical value-adding content that new customers will engage with.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, high growth, sometimes ambiguous, and career defining environment.
- Collaboration skills and demonstrated success delivering results.
- BA or BS required; MBA preferred. Past experience in a customer success, product marketing or product management role is a huge plus.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!