Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. As the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform, Splunk is creating a world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion and accelerates progress. We invite you to explore what has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
The Integrated Marketing Operations Specialist, reporting to the Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager - Operations, will be responsible for partnering with the Integrated Marketing team and Product Marketing to refine the buying center and campaign strategy as well as optimizing its execution across all channels. The main charter is to set up the regular interlocks between campaigns, product marketing, regional and marketing channel owners to ensure the team is optimizing their campaigns, as well as rolling up performance to key cross-functional product and business stakeholders. This person is empowered to seek key initiatives, drive performance and ensure all the proper conversations are happening across Marketing, all with a data driven approach.
- Dedicated partner to the Integrated Marketing and Product Marketing team to help define the Marketing strategy for the buying centers based on data driven analysis. Key contributor to all management meetings and become an integral part of the Marketing leadership team in the buying center.
- Provide day to day support on budget allocation and performance to ensure we are using every dollar of Marketing spend to the fullest. Review marketing mix/channel performance with regional and marketing channel teams to optimize trade-offs.
- Lead operational cadence and drive regular interlocks with product marketing, regional, and marketing channel owners to monitor performance against plan, identify key potential issues, track progress against key action items, etc.
- Strong focus on all our Marketing leading indicators to identify key trends and provide accurate campaign forecasts so we can course correct if needed early in the quarter.
- Establish a data-driven culture across Demand Gen to champion our pipeline contribution and drive positive ROI on our program investments by buying center.
- Run post-mortem meetings on key Marketing programs to assess what is driving the best outcomes and how to replicate it across theaters if appropriate.
- Lead key cross-functional initiatives across Marketing that will have a positive impact on growth, productivity, retention, and/or the Customer Experience.
- Provide key ad hoc analysis (eg funnel optimization, content performance, trial optimization, etc.) to help the management team refine/adjust the strategy as needed.
- Establish your role as the key champion to drive business improvements to help Marketing team unlock their contribution to the buying centers.
- 3-7 years of Demand Generation experience with at least 2 years of successfully supporting a product marketing or demand gen team.
- Full immersion in all Marketing channels (both offline and digital) at a rapidly growing SaaS organization focused on a B2B audience
- Confirmed experience of driving Sales, Product, and Marketing alignment and being accountable to a Marketing sourced pipeline target.
- Experience with Marketing tech stack, performance marketing, and reporting/attribution tools
- Proven track record of converting data-driven analytics to gain customer insights, set Marketing mix and drive targeted campaigns
- Strong experience in collaborating effectively with key Sales, Product, and Marketing stakeholders and leading by influence.
- Experience with running a quarterly budget to drive qualified leads and opportunities, while maintaining a low customer acquisition cost
- Ability to drive and lead change management programs across functionally and geographically distributed strategic partner organizations.
- Strong intellectual curiosity to develop and embrace new standard methodologies to build a continuous improvement culture.
- Combines competitiveness with empathy, along with a high-level of personal and professional integrity.
- Bachelor's degree required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $75,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits. Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!