Marketing Events Manager
Location: 100% Remote
Hours: 40 hours/week plus Overtime
Contract 6-24 Months ( option for extension) plus FULL Benefits Package
We are hiring a Marketing Manager to support our Demand and National Programs strategy. This role will be responsible for defining the strategy and customer experience for the IT pro audience, activating and executing our national programs that drive pipeline, create top of funnel demand, deepen our brand awareness with customers and drive nurture programs. Tracking and reporting are key essentials to ensuring visibility and alignment to goals.
The individual will work across different teams within Americas Marketing organization as well as with key stakeholders and colleagues in the Demand Center and Corporate Events. Strong cross-team collaboration, project management and operational excellence are critical elements to success in this role. Creativity and energy with fresh programs outlook are key requirements.
• Defining the strategy and customer experience for the IT pro audience
• Support entire program lifecycle from planning, feedback and collaboration loop to execution of pre, onsite and post program management.
• Operationalize programs and events in thoughtful execution, in close partnership within the team, program owners, Field Marketing and other stakeholders.
• Build nurture flow and maintain account BI and other enablement tools that support Field engagement activities.
• Maintain cadence of alignment calls and communications with key stakeholders and decision-makers across Americas and Global Marketing.
• Drive continuous improvement and bring to the table fresh ideas to drive the most impact in our national program initiatives and events.
• Execute and report on execution of assigned budget. Tie spend against outcomes.
• Provide support for VMworld programming lifecycle, solution webcast, national at scale programs and third-party event management.
• Experience in event management, top of funnel activities and online programs while executing with operational excellence.
• Creative thinking and designing new ways of engaging with customers.
• Strong work ethic and comfortable with partnering with various areas of business.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic culture.
• Proactive, self-motivated professional with a positive attitude to learning and innovating.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Adept in data analysis and reporting in Excel and Powerpoint formats
• Record of accomplishment in managing across multiple projects and deadlines while keeping cool under stress.
• Strong collaboration spirit and demonstrated success in achieving objectives through partnership and influence of others.
• Exceptional team player with a zest for learning and willingness to take on new projects that may be assigned to them as the owner or run under different program teams.
• Bachelor s degree at minimum.
• 8-10 years related work experience is required.
• Experience in IT/Technology preferre
You will receive the following benefits:
Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Paid Sick Time Leave
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit