VMWare Administrator | £300/day outside IR35 | 100% Remote
Currently searching for a skilled VMWare Administrator to assist my client in the separation and implementation of operational hardware and technology. The successful candidate will be able to work remotely and should have the follow skill sets.
- 4+ years VMware Administration (ESXi 6.5/6.7)
Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large VMware environment centred around best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, Virtual Distributed Switch, vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
- Experience in VM template design and leveraging vCenter Operations Manager to right size, virtual servers.
Experience in upgrading ESXi hosts and VM guests using VMware Update Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in Cisco UCS and Hyperflex Administration.
- Experience installing/provisioning all UCS domain components, including fabric interconnects, chassis, blades, service profiles, pools, policies, templates, and firmware.
- Configuration and management of Esxi and UCS/hyperflex cluster.
- Management and administration of VCenter.
- Vmware Software and patch deployment.
- Troubleshooting of deployment issues and creation of KB's.
- Required to work in 24*7 support model
- Coordinate with various teams for operational effectiveness.
If interested, please reach Sonny Allenby at La Fosse Associates