User Experience (UX) DesignerCompensation:
$80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
CALLING ANIMAL LOVERS!
Do you consider yourself a creative thinker who can work independently as well as team with colleagues? Do you love animals? Do you have a pixel-perfect design portfolio? If you answered yes, then this could be your dream job opportunity!
TCG is partnering with a company that is looking to hire a talented UX/UI Designer to join their marketing team on a 100% REMOTE basis. Responsible for ideation and design execution across customer-facing channels including: website, partner landing pages, campaign landing pages, and mobile. Collaborate with subject matter experts and marketing team to make strategic design updates. Must have experience leading design projects, brainstorming, and making design decisions based on customer research and best practices.
**This is a 100% remote based opportunity**
- Joining forces with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Running usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Areas of focus may be content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Draw on results from user research and workflow analysis to develop captivating experiences for users of a product
- Teaming with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives
- Crafting tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Taking ownership of website (CMS)Job Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in visual/UI design
- 2+ years of experience in user experience design/research
- Responsive web design and mobile first approach experience
- Experience building/implementing style guides
- Prototyping and user testing experience
- Wireframing and project planning
- PIXEL PERFECT PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTING VISUAL DESIGN, WIREFRAMING, AND CASE STUDIES REQUIRED
- Illustration/iconography skills
- UX Copywriting experience
Interested? Connect with me on linkedin and send a message for immediate consideration!
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.