UX/UI Designer - Reading / Part-Remote/Remote
£50,000 - £55,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented UX/UI Designer with a passion for user-centric design looking to join a growing, in-demand digital agency with a reputation for delivering clean, beautiful web and mobile apps.
Working closely with other designers, developers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating responsive on-brand user interfaces through research, data, a strong process and a good understanding of design principles and feedback.
They are looking for someone with a strong portfolio of work, who is passionate about digital design. Keeping up with changing trends and styles is essential. The role can be mixed between the office in Reading and remote work (they all use Slack).
UX / UI Designer Essential Skills:
* 4+ years' experience as a UI designer (in a previous agency would be advantageous)
* A high quality portfolio to demonstrate your process and design skills
* Visualise original, pixel perfect websites and interfaces
* Creative and effective problem solver able to justify solutions with a bold approach and present opinions with confidence.
* Up-to-date with latest trends, design techniques, and technologies.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
* Experience in quickly generating wireframes, physical & digital prototypes
* Aptitude for mobile-first approach and design with performance in mind
* Experience in UX workshops, research and user-testing
* Confident using modern design applications prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Nice to have:
* Experience with content management platforms such as WordPress
* Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and A/B Testing
* Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
* Understanding of conversion funnels and web form best practice
They promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape their future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home and the office in Reading
* Equity options may also be possible for major contributions
* Pension plan, including company contributions
* Regular training and development opportunities
* Regular social activities based around significant company achievements