Specific responsibilities will include:
1. Lead the interaction and visual design of complex enterprise products.
2. Display a good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis and user centered design.
3. Analyze customer research and competitor offerings to conceptualize and understand users.
4. Create application concepts by defining information architecture, user interface flow, wireframes mockups and other design guidelines.
5. Build low-fi to high-fi prototypes and clean, gorgeous final designs
6. Create Principle videos and interactive clickable prototypes for concept validation.
7. Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Engineers to bring beautiful visual design to reality.
8. Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, and interactive prototypes and be able to adapt communication style to different audiences
Education and Experience
1. A dazzling portfolio (must) that displays a spectrum of innovative design solutions and applications from cradle to grave.
2. Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Design, Graphic Design or related field.
3. Extensive experience designing compelling and quality UI and visual design
4. Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required.
5. Should be comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment across time zones and geographies.
6. Proven ability to create mock-ups and produce multiple iterations efficiently
7. Solid understanding of data driven design activities, such as storyboarding and experience models, solid experience using these strategies to create high quality designs
8. 5 7 years of experience as a professional UX or concept designer, producing UI and visual design components and style guides (good to have) for products.
9. Mastery of standard professional tools (Figma, Sketch, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite and Invision) and understanding of underlying technologies (HTML, CSS, iOS, Android)
10. Proven ability to create mock-ups and produce multiple iterations efficiently and proficiency in interactive prototyping.
11. Good knowledge of agile software development processes.
Interested in applying?
Email your resume to or call at
- provided by Dice