Company DescriptionAbout us, but we'll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
In addition, for the last five years we've been name in the top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
This position will be supporting the Experian Consumer Services (ECS) - a passionate and innovative team with a mission to provide Financial Power to All™.
Our portfolio offers credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach.Job Description
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) is looking to hire a talented UX Copywriter & Content Strategist who combines an aptitude for clean, intuitive UX copy with a passion for communicating with empathy to all users. An ideal candidate sees content as an integral part of great design. They understand that how you say something and how you see something are two sides of the same coin and can translate visual style into tone and voice (or vice versa). As such, they will sit at the intersection between UX design and content strategy, partnering with UX product designers to create customer experiences that are not just clear and coherent, but also make a positive impact to consumers' lives.What you'll be doing
QualificationsWhat your background looks like
- Create impactful copy across all customer touchpoints, including in-product user experiences, email and push communications, marketing campaigns, landing pages, customer support and more
- Internalize our voice and tone guide to inform how your copy integrates within the UX and visual design
- Work with UX product designers, product managers, CRM program managers, and other cross-functional roles to drive consistent content strategy throughout the customer experience
- Be invested in creating performance-driven copy with a desire to understand the data behind that performance and iterate based on data-driven insights
- Leverage data to optimize and create the most compelling customer comms. Package this with listening and insights and share them across cross functional teams
- Work collaboratively with Product, Brand, Design, Marketing, Legal, Risk, Compliance, and Customer Service teams to communicate trends and key findings
- Focus on creating language that removes the stress of finances and excites potential new members
- Exercise your passion for writing to inform, educate, and drive action
- 3-5 years of experience in UX copywriting and/or content strategy and design with a financial institution, a fintech company, or a provider to the financial services business sector
- An impressive portfolio showcasing UX copywriting and content strategy work
- A bachelor's degree in English, Communications, related field, or relevant experience
- Experience in e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, financial services, or SaaS a plus
- Excellent attention to detail particularly in terms of style guidelines and grammar
- An affinity towards collaborating with cross-functional partners and teams
- Highly organized, independent, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Figma or similar design tools
- Experience working in Jira or similar project management tools
- This position can be 100% remote
- Three weeks of vacation, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.