Description: Software Engineer UI - Customer Experience Engineering
- Client is passionate about creating and delivering quality software by utilizing Agile and DevOps best practices.
- We are creating solutions using Automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming, and story-based iterative development. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management and Design to build and improve multiple features across the product discovery and purchase shopping experience.
- We are looking for imaginative individuals experienced with cutting-edge, front-end technologies to deliver compelling experiences at scale.
- Join us and flex your imagination with designing and developing industry-leading commerce features that are reliable, scalable, and create a great customer experience!
Who you are:
- Experience with running workloads on Public Clouds such as AWS, Azure P, with experience with container-based technologies like Docker and Cloud Foundry a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and technical expertise with ReactJS, NodeJS, and NPM
- Extensive experience and proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform development including Mobile Web
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering with performance, security, and accessibility in mind. Expertise in designing and integrating with service-based architectures.
- Extensive experience in software development best practices like TDD, Clean Code and CI/CD
- Experience with modern DevOps development tools including Git, Jenkins, JIRA, PagerDuty and logging/monitoring tools such as New Relic and Splunk
- Knowledge of i18N (internationalization) and A11y (accessibility) best practices a plus
Thanks and Regards,
Vinay Borkhade | Recruitment Specialist
Direct:| Text: +1-
LinkedIn: | Skype: vinay.sumeru
Sumeru Inc. |us.sumeru.com |
th Street NW, Washington DC 20009
- provided by Dice