Teleflora is the world's largest flower delivery service. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America, we lead the industry by working directly with our florists to hand-arrange and hand deliver every bouquet! We're a sustainable network of locally owned florists.
As a member florist, Teleflora provides innovative marketing, education and technology to make sure our member florists get the resources they need to thrive, creating beautiful bouquets with keepsake vases delivered to your door.
We are currently seeking an User Experience Manager to lead the front-end production team and own the UI/UX experience on This person is responsible for driving new website features and functionality that will increase conversion and improve customer experience. In support of those goals, this role oversees the following areas: VOC, Competitive Analysis, and Multi-variate Testing. This is very much a research, analysis, and A/B testing position not a designer role. The UI/UX Manager will represent the voice of the customer.
- Improve our UI/UX: Analyze our user experience to identify opportunities to increase conversion and improve overall customer experience.
- Create wireframes, propose relevant tests/improvements and drive a strategy of continual improvement.
- Analyze Data to Identify Opportunities: Use Behavioral and Transactional Data to drive UI/UX strategy, using Session replay tools to understand customer behavior and make recommendations for tests and new functionality.
- Drive our MV Testing Strategy: Develop and Manage multi-variate testing strategy and drive reporting, recommendations, and improvements on our websites
- Monitor the Voice of Customer & Customer Reviews: Own VOC and Customer Feedback solutions, analyze customer engagement, and recommend UI/UX, product, and other features
- Collaborate to Improve Customer Service: Work with Customer Service to monitor customer feedback and develop solutions and tests to improve the customer experience.
- Lead Competitive Analysis: Perform regular competitor/marketplace analysis to identify trends, competitive differentiators and to develop ideas to test and improve our UI/UX.
- Support Marketing Team: Be an expert resource to the marketing teams by providing UI/UX recommendations, content update, and support during key holiday periods.
- 5+ years relevant online UI/UX project management experience, experience partnering with front-end developers, and familiarity with basic html, css, js
- Ability to work West Coast hours
- Passion for e-commence innovation and continual improvement of the customer experience
- Proven advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states
- Possess excellent organizational, prioritization skills and project management experience
- Ability to track multiple project progress and develop a timeline and action plan to finish projects on time and on budget
- Capability to use critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes communications and sales effectiveness
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, product management / segment management, Web producers / developers / architects
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior management
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving () - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on health and wellness including WonderfulNow, a robust suite of company wellness offerings focused on supporting our employees
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud " with the gift of Teleflora flowers-all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist-even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep-Teleflora's network of professional florists creates artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a two-in-one gift that includes a multipurpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. For more, visit: , or follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag your own moment.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law