- Microservices in Java Spring & Java Springboot
- Build rest API microservices and access database from the microservices
- Maven or Gradle
- Terraform for cloud/Infra as a code
- Ansible Tower to deploy changes in AWS
- Knowledge of Oracle databases
- MySQL & PostgreSQL
Work with development leadership, architects, and other
stakeholders across the company to drive the implementation of FleetCor's site
Champion technical excellence in the design and
implementation of modular, scalable, and highly available software components.
Understand complex business principles in order to apply
those rules properly in software components.
Able to lead the end-to-end solution design and
- 10+ years software engineering experience
working with large scale applications and projects.
- Knowledge of best practice software development
methodologies and coding standards.
- Senior level knowledge of public cloud
infrastructure and data solutions (e.g. AWS)
- Broad experience designing and developing
scalable, resilient, performant applications:
- Distributed systems
- Microservices design and implementation
- Senior Level Experience working on, and
deploying, large scale systems in Java.
- Senior Level Experience with multi-threaded
- Senior Level Experience designing/developing and
implementing Java web services
- Senior level experience with Spring Boot and
- Experience with relational DBs like Oracle. AWS Aurora is a must.
- Strong understanding of data structures and
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related
technical field highly desired.
- provided by Dice