**Pay Rate: $15.00
**Temp-to-perm opportunity - will be based on attendance and performance among other things
**Interviews via Zoom
Work from home until office re-opens.
**Working from home currently but must be local to Cutler Bay, FL - 33157.
**Will pick up equipment on first day
**Office is open 24/7 - please ask candidates to provide the shifts they are UNABLE to work - Day Shift ranges between the hours of 7am - 10pm EST
Night Shifts range between the hours of 9pm - 8am EST
**Please provide times your candidate is UNABLE to work
The ideal candidate will have:
* Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls
* Minimum high school diploma or GED
We are hiring for both Day Shift & Night Shift:
* Day Shift ranges between the hours of 7am - 10pm EST
* Night Shifts range between the hours of 9pm - 8am EST
* Hours of operation are 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days per year including holidays
* This job is 40 hours a week and shifts are usually (not always) 5 consecutive days on with 2 consecutive dates off for 8 hour shifts but shifts can change to meet business needs, so it is important that you have open overall availability
* We do pay shift differentials for night and weekend schedules worked
When you start, we train you:
* It's a combination of virtual "classroom" & "on the job" training that is typically 6 weeks long, but duration can vary
* Classroom training hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm EST with a lunch break
* Upon completion of classroom training you will receive your regular shift & start working those hours
You will work remotely temporarily due to COVID 19:
* Normally, this is an on-site position and Customer Care Professionals will return to working at our Miami, FL office in the future.
Do you need more information? You may text Utpal at or send an email to
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.