Apply today if you are a Unity Engineer looking for a growing company in the mobile software industry!
This position is a direct-hire and full-time!
$130,000 - $250,000/yearRequirements:
Unity, C#, iOS/Android development
We are THE only observability and debugging platform built for mobile in the market! Partners, like Wish, Goat, Home Depot, and Cameo use us because no other platforms are built specifically for mobile teams, especially engineers. Our platform proactively identifies improvements, instantly diagnoses errors, and tracks trends and KPIs so that mobile teams can better focus on feature development and finally solve pesky, nagging, high priority crashes, startup issues, and SDK problems.
Our company was started by a founder of Scopely, a unicorn with 8 #1 games including Scrabble, Yahtzee, Star Trek, and Walking Dead. We are a hypergrowth, Series A company backed by YCombinator, Greycroft, the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty, and executives from AppDynamics, MoPub, Doordash, and Uber. Our goal is to improve every users' experience on their mobile phones and to help transition companies across Games, IoT, eCommerce, and AR/VR to a mobile-first world where every interaction is in the palm of your hands.
Our platform is for engineers who love to help other engineers through extremely high data volume challenges, time-based cutting edge databases, edge on-device computing, and distributed AI.
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 to 10 years of software engineering experience with some of the following:
Nice To Haves (NOT REQUIRED)
- iOS (Swift/Objective-C) or Android apps (Java/Kotlin)
- API, web services
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary: $130,000 - $250,000/year
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with a generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if you are a Unity Engineer with experience, please apply today OR e-mail me your resume at !Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JT7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.