We're a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. Twine's experts get to participate in generating quality datasets at an unprecedented scale. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we've become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
At Twine, we recognize that companies require a flexible approach to hiring expert freelancers for their most critical projects. Traditional freelance platforms often fall short when it comes to scalability and diversity. That's where we shine. Twine operates as a thriving global freelance network, with diverse experts across various fields, including marketing, engineering, and AI. Our core mission is to empower creators, whether they're businesses or individual freelancers, to thrive in their creative endeavours.
About the Role
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer for a digital agency. As a strategic UI/UX Designer, you will be designing custom websites and landing pages to meet brand, campaigns, and business requirements. You will be working with the account manager, web development team, and SEO team, to deliver conversion-centric, high-end user experiences for website projects and landing pages utilized in paid media campaigns. In addition, you will be designing custom email marketing campaign templates. You are highly passionate about functional design and human behavior. You take tremendous pride in the work you deliver and are focused on meeting client needs/business requirements.
The Task At Hand
- Strategizing, wireframing, designing, and delivering high-end website designs and landing page designs.
- Translating business requirements and end-user needs into website and landing page concepts.
- Designing and prototyping websites and landing page experiences in Figma.
- Working with copywriter and web development team to see through the success of projects.
- Conducting research on client industries and target market needed to address specialized end-user experiences.
- Design custom email marketing campaign templates.
- 3 years of experience in UI/UX design for websites and landing pages.
- 3 years of experience using Photoshop and industry standard tools.
- 1-2 years of experience using Figma.
- 2 years of experience designing landing pages for paid media campaigns.
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills.
- You are highly detailed, focused, hungry for success, and always willing to learn more.
- You carry strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized, punctual, and have the ability to “over deliver”.
- Past agency experience is an absolute plus!
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- A positive personality that will mesh well with the existing family.
- You are a team player and enjoys collaborating with others.
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism.
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.