Job Title: UiPath RPA Automation Engineer
Duration: 13 Months
Location: Austin, TX (Remote)
Experience: 3+ Years
Worker will perform these Tasks:
- Identify new process automation & optimization opportunities and accurately analyze and estimate new processes and recommend solutions.
- Provide recommendations on the preferred and optimal tool to support the automation and optimization request.
- Design UiPath process solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles, standards, and conventions.
- Collaborate with technical SMEs to define automations, process rules, and exceptions.
- Identify and create reusable automation components and ensure consistency in design across use-cases.
- Develop automations/customizations utilizing PowerShell/Linux Scripting, Python, Java, .NET, and third-party APIs.
- 1 Year of UiPath Robotics Process Automation development experience
- 3 Year of Systems Administration
- 3 Years of ITILL Change Management
- 3 Years of Expert knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- 3 Year of General IT knowledge (GPO servers, WSUS) AWS
- 3 Year of Proficient in SQL, Postgres, MySQL, Non-SQL, Bash, Batch, PowerShell scripting.
- provided by Dice