UCCE Contact Center Support Engineer - Remote
- Full Benefits
- 401K match
- 28 PTO Days including company holidays
Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.
The Contact Center Support Engineer will identify, diagnose, troubleshoot and remediat issues reported by our contact center customers that utilize Cisco UCS, UCCX, UCCE/PCCE telephony solutions. The contact center support engineer will work closely with our support team and vendors to achive problem resolution in a timely manner.
LOCATION: Based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. Full time work from home is available.
- Respond to customer trouble tickets, analyze and diagnose symptons and resolve issues.
- Provide audit trail of all problems and resolution (input, monitor, action, close) including time control through the use of required tools.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to meet goals and to ensure operational efficiency
- Work closely with business partners on telephony related incidents and initiatives.
- Obtain vendor-related certifications, to enhance professional development and our corporate standing with our vendors.
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Background in Cisco UCS and UCCE/PCCE
- Strong foundational understanding of networking, phone systems and contact center solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and maintain a calm and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team and client focus, including ability to collaborate with clients
- Attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 3 years of Cisco Unified Communications
- 1 or more years of experience with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Current or expired Cisco certifications. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE preferred
- Cisco Call Manager (CUCM) & Unity
- Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- IP Contact Center (IPCC)
- Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
- Linux RHEL (Cisco VOS)
- SIP and VOIP technologies
- Windows Server
- Technical Troubleshooting
- SQL Server
- Wireshark/network debugging