Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you have access to a good Wi-Fi connection and a laptop/desktop with webcam and audio?
Still reading? Great! Then we would like to get to know you!
As a Remote Interpreter, you will be responsible for facilitating communication between clients and individuals with limited English proficiency. You will work remotely from your own location, providing interpreting services over the phone or through video calls. Utilizing your exceptional language skills, you will interpret conversations accurately and efficiently, providing support in a variety of professional settings.
Please note this is a self-employed position.Benefits
- Flexible working to fit around your schedule.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- Be your own boss.
- Ongoing help and support from our dedicated in-house team.
- Continuous professional development and support.
- Interpreting between English and your native language over the phone or video.
- Providing interpretation services to clients and customers with limited English Proficiency.
- Interpret for people using legal, health and local government services
- Check the non-English speakers understanding after each sentence
- Conference, consecutive and public service interpreting
- Provide an accurate, confidential, and impartial interpreting service.
- Maintaining confidentiality and Adhering to the Code of Conduct
- Fluent in English and another language
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be aged 21 or over
- Formal qualifications such as:
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI)
- Community Interpreting
- NRPSI, CIOL, ITI registered is advantageous
- Degree in Translation/Interpreting/Languages
- Any other interpreting related qualification