HTLF is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. We deliver community banking at scale by powering our geographically diverse group of banks with technology, efficiency and strength - giving local decision-making the opportunity and insights to focus on customers and growth. Relationships have been the core of our company since its founding in 1981. We're deeply invested in the communities we serve, and that's why our clients choose us as their banking partners.What's different about a career at HTLF? We believe our employees and their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills are our greatest assets. We wouldn't be HTLF without the people with whom we surround ourselves and empower to enrich the lives of our customers, employees and communities. We're dedicated to making HTLF the best place to work - where your opinions are valued, your feedback and ideas are heard, and your opportunities for personal growth and professional development are endless.
The TPS Program Manager directly oversees key partnerships within the business line in support of the organization's goals and market needs. This position seeks out and stands up new partnerships, as needed, to meet our customer needs and growth goals. This position works closely with cross-functional areas including operations, sales, finance, marketing, product management, and our third party risk team.
The Position can be located in one of the below states;
MN, IA, WI, KS, IL, NM, AZ, CA, MO, CO, TX
- Develops and maintains ongoing processes for partner oversight and reporting across Operations, Technology, Finance, and Risk - partnering with each functional group to ensure all oversight requirements and processes are being met, and proactively identifying and addressing new areas as they arise.
- Standardizes integration process around key milestones from pre-agreement due diligence through ongoing oversight and implementation of partnerships.
- Manages the ongoing reporting and optimization of partner cost and fee structures, including recommendations on pricing and contract approaches with new partners.
- Helps to facilitate key meeting forums including industry roundtables, bank training, and individual functional meetings to drive growth.
- Effectively manages the execution of new initiatives and projects from ideation through post-implementation and success.
- Monitors industry trends and new innovative solutions as organization continues to scale in size, ambitions, and complexity.
- Manages onboarding and integration processes for new partners, actively communicating with partners at each step.
- Documents and oversees new processes including all key risk considerations such as business continuity in partnership with functional teams.
- Facilitates business reviews with partners to understand existing business performance, strategy and growth volumes.
- Presents reporting of partnership key performance metrics to senior level management.
- Manages relationships for external partners and is responsible for partnership growth goals.
- Assists in, and works closely with, operations to find solutions to growing customer needs.
- Develops recommendations on verticalization, bundling, capabilities, segmenting and pricing.
- Provides estimates of partnership profit potential and creates compelling business cases.
- Develops competitive analyses and pricing models to formulate recommendations and parameters for pricing implementation in various markets while comparing potential partners. Builds pricing models as needed.
- Serves as the "Subject Matter Expert" to sales people for customer presentations/sales and all company business lines in support of strategic initiatives.
- Establishes marketing objectives for each partnership.
- Participates in industry education to stay up to date with trends.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors Business Administration/Management, Finance required or
- Or Related Field required
- 7-10 years Progressive experience in bank operations, marketing, financial product development and/or fintech partnership development. required
- 5-7 years Experience in commercial payments specifically. required
- In-depth knowledge of payments, risk management, relative compliance and commercial banking. required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills - strong written and verbal communication skills. required
- Strong presentation and training skills. required
- Ability to function effectively in matrix management environment. required
- Proven portfolio, sales or partnership growth. required
- General understanding of marketing and data needed to manage business growth. required
- Knowledge of banking database software, statistical measurement software such as SPSS, Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access. required
- Experience in market trend identification, product development processes, communicating business and technical requirements and product positioning. required
Scheduled Weekly Hours: