Ameris Bank is a purpose-driven company, dedicated to bringing financial peace of mind to communities, one person at a time. Whether a customer wants to grow their business, buy a home, or feel confident in their retirement plan, they have a partner in Ameris Bank. We serve customers in our locations across the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and nationwide through our extensive digital offerings and mobile app.
Delivering financial peace of mind starts with a team that values integrity and rewards ingenuity. At Ameris, you'll find teammates who are inclusive, collaborative problem-solvers who go the extra mile to support one another and to meet every customer's needs. When teammates are empowered and bring their diverse perspectives to the table, we create the best possible outcomes for our customers. At Ameris, we know that a growth mindset is key for high performance and fosters an environment that prioritizes continuous improvement. Teammates have access to Employee Resource Groups that serve as advocates and allies as well as professional development opportunities to drive ongoing education. Learn more about our purpose and how you can bring it to life as an Ameris Bank teammate.
The Treasury Management Risk Analyst will be responsible for understanding regulatory requirements and threat landscape associated with, but not limited to, Treasury Services and related online banking applications. Responsible for actively implementing and conducting necessary risk reviews, annual customer reviews and documentation reviews. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of all risk related to treasury products and services. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
• Uphold the Ameris Bank Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Purpose, and Core Values. Live every aspect of the "Ameris Approach"
• Partner with other members of Treasury and other business lines in a collaborative environment
• Tracking and monitoring treasury products and limits to manage risk and ensure compliance to regulations
• Monitoring ACH returns based on NACHA Operating rules
• Monitor and report metrics related to treasury products and other electronic banking products as requested
• Conducting and tracking annual customer reviews for ACH, Wire, RBD.
• Work with management to ensure new product development addresses known or potential risk with products or agreements associated with
• Responsible for treasury agreement updates during conversions and acquisitions
• Assist in creating and maintaining policies and procedures related to Treasury products and services
• Responsible for ensuring NACHA Compliance for all ACH Origination.
• Works with audit and risk on creating controls and testing established controls for all Treasury products and services
• Receives and works proof of authorizations requests from RDFI for our ACH Originators.
• Request for ACH Originator Company contact information
• Provides requested detailed reporting for all treasury products and services for research, monitoring, and billing.
• Administrator over the NACHA Treasury Risk Management Portal and Registration
• Responsible for Hard and Soft Token Inventory Management to include Semi Annual user reviews
• Participate in business line projects as assigned to represent the Treasury Management team as needed.
• Communicate problems, challenges, risks and successes as needed
• Responsible for identifying product or process improvements to increase revenues, create efficiencies or decrease expenses
• Working on Special Projects for ACH for internal customers as well as Ameris Partnerships.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and follow-up skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced PC proficiency
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Strong knowledge of Treasury Risk and Risk Mitigation
• Strong knowledge of NACHA, Reg E, BSA and various portions of U.C.C. regulations
Industry and Work Experience:
• 5-7 years of experience in financial services industry
• 3-5 experience in Treasury or Cash Management related field
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field preferred
• Accredited ACH Professional certification preferred
• Accredited Payments Risk Professional certification preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.