Under limited supervision provides operations support as a liaison between the home office and new financial advisors (FAs) joining Private Client Group (PCG) offices. Guidance is provided to perform varied work that is somewhat difficult in nature requiring some evaluation, originality and ingenuity to solve moderately complex problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Researches and helps resolve issues related to the transition of new financial advisors joining PCG offices.
* Provides onsite branch support.
* Processes new branch paperwork to open and transfer accounts.
* Assists financial advisors to gather information missing from forms and paperwork and ensure accuracy.
* Assists with educating financial advisors and their staff on Raymond James policies, procedures and systems
* Acts as a liaison between financial advisors and home office departments and ensures follow up and completion of transition responsibilities.
* Performs special projects and cross-trains on other departmental functions.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
* Account types, the transfer process, and industry operations in general.
* Back office systems.
* Organizational and time management sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
* Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, presentations, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
* Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
* Oral and written communication sufficient enough to interact effectively with and guide financial advisors and their staff on various operations issues while remaining in constant contact with the lead consultant and respective regional team
* Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
* Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
* Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
* Provide a high level of customer service in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
* Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
* Follow up and ensure resolution of issues and completion of tasks.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field with a minimum of two (2) years' experience in the financial services industry.
* An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
* None required