Recruits for clinical and non-clinical professional positions for the organization. Implements and coordinates system-wide sourcing strategies, recruitment and retention activities and advertising. Builds relationships and collaborates with all business units to meet current Talent Acquisition needs.
* Recruits for clinical and non-clinical professional positions for the organization, as assigned.
* Sources qualified candidates to meet customer requirements by implementing extensive searching, networking, and screening techniques.
* Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit qualified candidates; pre-screens, interviews, and manages full cycle recruiting process and maintains resume database and candidates for assigned area(s).
* Conducts follow-up calls with hiring managers and new hires to address hiring quality improvement initiatives; develops, cultivates, and manages relationships with business partners and hiring managers to provide service excellence and staffing expertise.
* Plans, coordinates, and participates in system-wide recruiting events/initiatives, as necessary; acts as key liaison to vendors and potential candidates for assigned recruitment area(s).
* Coordinates with advertising agency to manage advertising and position posting needs.
* Develops workforce strategies, which include internal and external research and data analysis to identify drivers around recruitment and retention strategies.
* Monitors vacancy and turnover rates for service lines and works with hiring manager and site HR to develop strategies to address retention issues.
* Incorporates metrics to define success/failure and shares with key stakeholders; ensures that the hospital delivers consistent corporate brand as designed by Talent Acquisition Strategy.
* Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
* Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
* 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.