We provide investment banking and brokerage products and services to institutional clients throughout the Americas. We are headquartered in New York and are active throughout the international capital markets, focusing on fixed income, debt, equity, derivatives and structured products.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering solutions to the global trade execution flow for Equity businesses across exchanges.
- Coordinate across different areas, including Technology, Business Management, Market Risk, and Settlements to implement process, system and product changes.
- Review issues with the client to establish the true source of the problem (i.e. software issue or configuration/set-up error).
- 3+ years of experience in a Trade Support with responsibilities as part of a trade support team at a top Investment Bank, Hedge Fund or other leading Financial Services institution.
- Strong knowledge of equity markets, order types and relevant experience in production application support environment.
- Working experience in supporting trading applications in as many of the following products as possible: Equities, Futures,Derivatives.
- Experience in Flextrade/ULLink is a strong plus.
- Experience in working with Traders, Finance and other groups to resolve various issues affecting PnL.
- Working experience in UNIX/LINUX, SQL and Scripting language Perl or Python; knowledge of FIX protocol is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MS Sql server.
- Development experience in Java, PERL/Python is a strong plus.
- provided by Dice