As a Trade Processing Java/Python Developer with Fixed income and Derivatis experience
you will be working closely with Portofolio Managers in helping them to book the trades.
My client is looking for someone who can deliver quality code, is diligent and able to deliver functionality.
- Develop integration and unit tests for all new code
- Develop new integrations that source trade data in FPML format and book them into our internal trade repository
- Develop new trade exports in vendor specific formats to export trades from trade repository to vendor platforms
- Develop tools for operations and application support to assist them with supporting trade flow
- Extend and enhance integrations between trading platform (Front Arena) and data warehouse (EDM)
- Extend existing booking tools to cover additional products
- Provide day-to-day support, including handling and mitigating critical severity one issues as it pertains to trade flow
- Fix Connectivity/Fix protocol
- 2 years of experience with trade processing technology at a major financial institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS is a plus)
- Proficiency in Python, Java, C++ programming and object-oriented coding and design principles
- Familiarity with Fixed Income and Derivative products
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
In return you will work in a dynamic and very experienced Development team, where you will be able to share and expand your knowledge. Remote work until things get back to normal and a great compensation package!
For full infomration please send your Resume at your earliest convenience!