Upland's powerful suite of enterprise software streamlines business processes to amplify the impact our customers have in the world. In this role, you will uphold the highest standards for our customers' user experience, as flawless bug-free product releases are non-negotiables at Upland. Every day, you will apply your creative problem solving and sharp critical thinking skills to solve new automation challenges.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won't Be Doing
- Writing Selenium test scripts with Java
- Maintaining and updating existing test scripts for evolving web applications
- Actively communicating bugs and quality issues to the team and writing bug reports
- Meeting with MQAs and developers to understand and discuss business requirements
Test Automation Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Working mindlessly - we want you to be a critical thinker who is constantly learning and bringing your ideas forward
- Running a one person show when creating automated test scripts - you will be an active member of a supportive and collaborative team
- Design and develop automated test frameworks
- Create and execute automation test cases
- Ensure the stability and robustness of test scripts
- Strong experience using Java to develop automated test cases
- Hands-on experience testing software within a product team
- Experience using automated testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, VB, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Daily work schedule with at least 2 hours overlap with GMT OR Mountain Time Zone (GMT-6) work hours
- Knowledge of BDD frameworks like Cucumber
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and environment
- Experience with web and mobile applications automation
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Experience with SQL
- A university degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical fields
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4480-US-SanFranc-TestAutomation.003