myCOI is an early industry-leader in the insurance technology space providing an innovative SaaS solution for tracking, processing, and managing certificates of insurance. Our Purpose - Erase the Worry through The Work We Do - Eliminating the disruptive impact of an insurance claim. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI's proven track record of national growth and success has impacted hundreds of customers who use our products and services ranging from Fortune 100, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare, Property Management, down to some of our local favorite sports teams. myCOI Central offers an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution to protect organizations and ensure end-to-end compliance. It's smart technology that has our industry expertise built right in-designed to provide a single place to view COI's, compliance, and risk reporting, for vendors, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors, franchisees, and carriers. myCOI's channel partners, a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented; along with living our core values: Unite, Reach, Own It, Choose Positive and Innovate, drives our continued growth and success.
We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence. As a member of our team, you'll enjoy a competitive compensation package, great work-life balance and an innovative, supportive culture. We know that myCOI's success derives from great teamwork and each individual's exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
myCOI provides a .NET based web application that requests, collects, processes, and verifies certificates of insurance (COI) to manage the compliance of contracted third parties. The Test Automation Engineer will own every aspect of ensuring myCOI Central software is of the highest quality by writing automated tests that cover much of the product. They will work diligently to identify, document, and communicate defects during the software development lifecycle and after deployment to production. As a key contributor to our success, you will thrive in an agile, entrepreneurial atmosphere on a diverse and experienced development team. Come thrive with a leader in the exciting, rapidly growing InsurTech industry!
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Ability to influence and lead decisions related to automated testing.
- Represent a leading SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 95% customer retention rate.
- Ability to inspire and transform by enhancing our products with more innovation and automation to positively disrupt the industry and further protect our customers.
- Work on a highly skilled technical development team that is collaborative, innovative, and strategic.
- Work on a truly modern product that is transforming the InsurTech industry.
- Work with supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed.
- Professional growth & learning opportunities.
- Great work-life balance, company culture and 4-day workweek option
- Work closely with subject matter experts in all areas of product to gain a full understanding of the business problems the product solves.
- Work closely with functional tester to create an automated regression suite.
- Drive continued implementation of Web based GUI automated testing.
- Participate in continually modernizing and advancing the architecture and technologies used to build a scalable, testable product focused on quick user adoption and a great user experience.
- Participate in the SCRUM process
- Write mostly automated tests, but some functional tests for the new modernized GUI
- Minimal travel for learning and development opportunities when travel restrictions are lifted.
- A passion for automated testing
- 4+ years minimum experience as a Test Automation Engineer with automated testing for web-based applications and products experience
- Automated GUI testing of web applications
- Willingness to write test plans and perform functional testing when appropriate.
- Unit testing REST based APIs
- Azure DevOps (mid to advanced level required)
- C# (mid to advanced level required)
- .NET (mid to advanced level required)
- CSS (mid to advanced level required)
- Client-Side Debugging Tools experience required.
- Visual Studio (mid to advanced level required)
- Familiarity with source-controlled environments
- Object Oriented Programming experience required.
- SQL (a plus)
- Selenium (a plus)
- CI/CD (a plus)
- Ability to learn quickly, apply analytical thinking with attention to detail while thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, adaptability, and enthusiasm
- Creativity and willingness to be open and share ideas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity leave for expecting parents
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
- Preference given to candidates residing within a commutable distance of Indianapolis. No relocation provided.