A t Capello USA, customer relationships are our top priority. We are looking for a dedicated and personable sales representative to maintain dealer accounts and serve as our first point of contact. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive for providing exceptional customer service. Applicants should have an agricultural background and be willing to travel within the assigned territory. Apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward. Territory includes the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Illinois.
O B J E C T I V E S
- Serve as the first point of contact in all matters related to dealer concerns and needs.
- Build and strengthen dealer relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Maintain accurate sales records, keeping track of sales contracts and contact lists.
- Work with sales director and other internal teams to develop strategic plans and ensure company goals are being met.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our product offerings to better respond to dealer and end-user needs.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T E S
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs.
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business.
- Provide progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization as requested.
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities for dealers and communicate with the sales team regularly.
- Be able to handle regular travel within assigned territory in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that affect target markets.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory, to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis.
- Partake in industry events to refine your skills and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships .
RE Q U I R E D S K I L L S & Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- A self-driven approach to work.
- The ability to build long-lasting professional relationships.
P R E F E R R E D S K I L L S & Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding expectations and receiving positive customer feedback.
- Internship or professional experience in an agricultural sales or service role.
- Proficiency with common business management software, such as Outlook, Adobe, and Microsoft Office.
. Date posted: 05/10/2023