WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Territory Recruiting Managers are field-based across North America, and are aligned with our five major territories, leading all aspects of a portfolio of 50-100 stores. However, as we strive to deliver an incredibly high quality service to the business we support, we look for folks that thrive in a team environment and are able to flex across different geographies to meet the ever evolving needs of the business. We are looking for a self-starter, who takes action and who is adept at influencing key partners and hiring leaders. Nike is constantly evolving and growing, so we are in need of someone who can adapt to change.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this position, the individual will lead and strategically plan our territory's complex portfolio of work, with direct line management responsibility for a team of Territory Recruiters. In addition, the person will run point on our most senior hires, being responsible for the end-to-end process and applying business-driven selection and screening criteria to source and staff field leadership positions.
As a player/mentor, this includes leadership and high-volume recruitment, advising and coaching hiring managers, and leadership over your retail hiring strategy. You'll work closely with your territory recruiting team to support their business and individual developmental goals. Together, you'll build and sustain effective methods and processes to identify, source and hire the most qualified talent for store-based positions throughout Nike and Converse stores. You'll utilize an integrated hiring process to engage cross-functionally with HR Managers, multi-store leaders and the stores to seek, deliver and hire qualified and diverse talent.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Global Director of Retail TA and lead of team of Territory Recruiters. On a weekly basis, you will be accountable for managing relationships with your Senior Director of Stores: in addition to sitting on their territory leadership team, you will be accountable for all hiring activities in your territory. Alongside working with other Territory Recruiting Managers, you'll also share talent and collaborate on critical initiatives. As a member of the Territory's retail leadership team, you'll be a key advisor to your cross-functional peers in matters of talent planning and organizational effectiveness. Finally, you'll partner with HR Direct and Talent Management on talent planning at the retail store leadership level and above.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of proven experience, education and training.
- 8+ years' progressive recruitment experience in full-cycle agency and/or in-house recruiting.
- 2+ years' people management experience
- Previous retail recruitment experience working directly as a store-facing business partner, mentor and assisting store leaders with their full-cycle recruitment strategy.
- Leadership experience (either direct or indirect) of retail recruiting teams.
- Experience working within a cross-functional team on a shared agenda.
- Open to remote in: North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin and Illinois
- Taleo ATS and Avature CRM expertise.
- Experience working in a corporate business environment, supporting a business with high-volume, non-exempt positions.
- Work experience and an interest in process and project management.