Polyconcept North America (PCNA) is the world's leading promotional products supplier. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PCNA operates Leeds, Bullet, Trimark, Trimark Powered by Leeds and Journal Books.
PCNA serves as a single source for the widest selection of products, cutting-edge decoration and reliable service.
The successful candidate will be the main contact for supporting customers and being responsible for all aspects of the order management processes. Responsibilities include the review of all incoming customer purchase orders (blank and imprinted) which involves the validation of all order information such as item info, pricing, inventory, special handling requests, imprint capabilities, shipping information, and qualifying the customers artwork. The OPS also works cross functionally with other operating departments and Sales team to support customer order requests.
- Responsible for supporting our organizations service excellence goals and providing an enhanced service experience with every customer interaction, both external and internal
- Responsible for analyzing, processing, and responding to customer sales orders and inquiries
- Effectively "owns" and follows up on proper workflow of order from the time it comes in until it ships to ensure a positive customer experience
- Initiates customer contact to resolve inquiries with prompt issue identification, proper routing and escalation, and will act as a central point of contact for customers and operations
- Upholds quality standards and meets established service targets as they relate to assigned workload
- Monitors inbound e-mail and phone queues and responds to basic questions regarding order status, price and availability, tracking information and order confirmation & invoicing
- Provides consultative "expertise" for any/all customer inquiries, including our customized decorating options, art file reviews, and virtual artwork renderings
- Ensures proper and concise documentation of inquiries and follow up
- Works with Management to deliver on standard performance metrics to support departmental goals & requirements
- Ensures customer shipping specifications are followed for critical orders and resolves discrepancies including working with internal and external customers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Superior telephone and written email etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with internal & external customers, peers and management
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, organized, self-starter, and have the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to build collaborative work relationships with different groups within the organization
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Knowledge of general mathematical concepts, including percentages
- Capacity to work with cross-functional teams and independently as needed - World class Teammate
- Experienced in & thrives in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable to change
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Min. High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service or account service capacity required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Word and Outlook
- Adobe Illustrator experience a plus
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.