Planned Parenthood North Central States
Temporary Recruiter - Remote
Must live within PPNCS Affiliate (MN, IA, NE, SD or ND)
Starting wage for candidate who meets minimum qualifications - $25/hr. Experience will be compensated.
Start - ASAP
At Planned Parenthood North Central States (PPNCS), we believe all people deserve the right, the freedom, and the opportunity to follow their personal ambitions and choose their own path toward a healthier, more meaningful life. That's why we protect, promote, and provide comprehensive and progressive sexual and reproductive health care for generations of young people and families with empathy, care, and respect. We are looking for passionate, dedicated staff who are eager to make positive contributions to their community and to the Planned Parenthood mission.
Under direct supervision, the Recruiter will implement and support strategic recruiting and sourcing strategies and plans for the organization. Responsible for the recruitment process to include sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, contacting candidates, conducting interviews, making offers and facilitating onboarding. Recruiters are advocates in implementing our mission to "Affirm the right to reproductive and sexual health and freedom for all by providing excellent care, trusted education and fierce advocacy."
* Actively participate in PPNCS Human Resources objectives and provide assistance in reaching departmental metrics and goals.
* Manage the candidate pipeline and conduct interviews, screens, tests, and evaluate candidates,
* Ensures compliance for all steps of the recruitment process; position approval, posting, sourcing, interviewing, testing, education/employment verification, criminal background checks, executing pre-onboarding process, applicant tracking database management.
* Responsible for accurate and timely candidate communications.
* Demonstrated proficiency in all systems and technology required for the role.
* Collaborate with recruiting team throughout recruitment process.
* Partner with Human Resources for compliance and regulatory audits, reviews and inspections.
* Track and report timely on new employee status as it relates to start date readiness and attendance, missing documents and clearance.
* Participates in recruitment efforts at conventions, speaking engagements, job fairs, educational facilities and other community related activities.
* Lead or assist on departmental projects.
* Other duties as assigned, in scope of job.
Full-time position working 30-40 hours per week.
Tentative schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
This position is eligible for paid time off (PTO), Earned Sick and Safe Time (ESST), and participation in the 403(b) retirement plan..
* High School diploma or GED/equivalent
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a high-volume recruiting environment, for all levels of positions (exempt, non-exempt, senior leadership, etc.)
* Willingness and ability to travel throughout our affiliate region
* Demonstrated success leading recruitment related projects and tasks
* Prior experience recruiting in a healthcare environment.
* Experience with UltiPro/UKG
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Demonstrated knowledge of local and national employment market characteristics.
* Proven dedication to quality customer service
* Self-starter able to handle multiple tasks, with excellent organization skills
* Proven ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure, with speed and agility
* Strong ability to manage daily tasks with minimal supervision - self directed and proactive
* Demonstrated track record of interacting with all levels of management, staff, and outside stakeholders professionally and effectively
* A positive attitude with exceptional teamwork, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
* Strong ability to maintain confidentiality
* Detail oriented and excellent follow-through
* Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
* Presentation and facilitation skills
Planned Parenthood North Central States supports people of all ages in making responsible choices and planning their futures. We are an organization committed to creating and fostering an environment that leads to engaged employees, and we believe engaged employees results in satisfied customers and exceptional experiences. When you work for Planned Parenthood you make a difference in the lives of those we serve by affirming the human right to reproductive health and freedom.
PPNCS complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at .
Planned Parenthood is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce that effectively employs the skills and talents of all employees in our organization. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of their race, color, creed, sex, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, age, veteran status, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, size, disability, socioeconomic status, or status with regard to public assistance. We encourage diverse candidates to apply for this position. AA/EEO
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of a background investigation.