About Falcon Fundraising, Inc.
We are Falcon Fundraising, Inc. We raise money over the phone for non-profit organizations. We specialize in raising money for non-profit organizations, such as Public TV and Radio stations, as well as art museums across the country. Clients include Prairie Public Broadcasting, St. Louis Public Radio and the Detroit Institute of Arts. As a Fundraising Agent, you are responsible for calling our client's potential donors and convincing them to contribute money over the phone, while maintaining good public relations. It's a tough job that requires an individual to be able to handle a lot of rejection and still be positive and professional. We take the time to make sure you have the skills and resources available to achieve success.
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for employment.
1. Must have previous telemarketing experience.
2. You must live within a 20 mile radius of East Lansing, MI
3. You must be at least 18 years of age.
4. You must live within the greater-Lansing, Michigan area. Although this is a work-from-home position, there are times when it is necessary for us to provide maintenance, distribute, or retrieve computer equipment we issue employees from our office in East Lansing, Michigan.
5. You must be available Monday-Friday 9:30-6:30 and commit to fulfilling 40 hours per week.
6. You must have a reliable, high-speed internet connection.
7. You must have a private workspace that is professional, quiet, and free of distractions and background noise. We strongly recommend a comfortable desk and chair, as you will be sitting and working for 8 hours each day. To protect the security of donor data, work areas and company-provided computers are routinely monitored during working hours.
8. For both the interview and two-week training process, you must have access to a desktop or laptop computer and an electronic device with a camera (if your desktop or laptop does not have one), with which you can participate in video conference calls. After successfully completing training, we will issue company-owned computer equipment which will be used for the remainder of your employment.
Shifts & Hour Requirements
Full-Time Position. 40 Hours per week required.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Base Pay: $13.00/hour. Raises available after first 90 days (up to $14/hour after first year), and annual raises available thereafter.
In addition to your hourly base wage, you can also earn three different performance bonuses- earning up to an additional $5.00/hour each payroll. The three bonuses are:
1. Quantity Bonus: Earn an additional $0.50/hour when you work your required 80 hours each two-week payroll.
2. Error-Free Pledge Entry Bonus: Earn an additional $0.50/hour when you have no reported pledge entry errors.
3. Quality Standards Bonus: Earn an additional $1.25-$4.00/hour when you achieve quality standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Work Location: One location