WorkforceLinc is a division of Lincoln Tech that is dedicated to designing workforce solutions for our industry partners. We work with companies to build strategies to upskill their current workforce and enhance their talent acquisition efforts. The individual chosen for this position will work with WorkforceLinc's education team to develop training programs that are uniquely specific to the needs of our partners. You will be part of an exciting effort to stem the enormous skills gap that exists today.
* Develop and design instructional and informational documents needed to support learning
* Write and edit technical documents including reference and training manuals
* Write and edit procedural documentation such as operating procedures, safety procedures, quality requirements, user guides and manuals
* Support development of instructional design to include digital and print productions
Skills & Experience
* Associate degree, working towards a degree in Instructional Design
* Experience in using MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Web CMS and LMS support
* Multimedia design experience preferred
* Web CMS and LMS support experience preferred
* Technical Writing skills
* Graphic Design skills
* Must have great critical thinking skills
* Presentation skills
* Organizational skills
* Communication skills
* Team player
Full-Time Employee Benefits
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
* Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
* Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
* Flexible Scheduling Options
* Career Growth Opportunities
* On-going Training Support and Resources
* Education Assistance for Family Members at Lincoln Tech Campuses
* Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact or call .