Are You Looking for What-s Next in Your Career?
Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
· A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
· Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
· A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
· Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You-ll Love About Us
· Starting pay of $16.50 with increased compensation to $17.33 within first 60 days of production (Based on performance and attendance metrics)
· Earning potential up to $19.83 after successful advancement through second-level queues
· Options for medical, dental, and vision coverage. More information regarding benefits can be found by visiting this website.
· Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
What You-ll Do Every Day
You-ll interact with up to 3 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to start by supporting the level 1 queue and quickly enhancing your skillset by supporting more advanced queues. These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
· Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
· Billing issues
· Fraud management
· Product feature inquiries
· Resolving username and password difficulties
· Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
· Navigating customers through various apps
· Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
· Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
· Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
What We-ll Love About You
· Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
· Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
· Must be able to work a 2nd shift between 1pm - 1am EST
· Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
· Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
· Great communication skills
· Desire a long-term career with growth
· Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
· Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
What You-ll Need
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law
· Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
· Legal authorization to work in the US
· High speed internet service
**You should know:** Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
**Why Kelly** **®** **?**
Interested in contact centre opportunities that offer freedom and flexibility, and truly value your skills? We thought so. We're KellyConnect®-and wherever life takes you, we have great contact centre opportunities that align with your preferred workstyle, schedule, and location. Looking to work from home, or work specific hours? No problem. Best of all, we only work with companies that share our focus on treating employees like the deeply valued people that they are.
**About Kelly** **®**
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.