We are looking for a Technical Support Representative, who will be the go-to expert for international clients using our SaaS platform, efficiently resolving their technical issues to ensure a seamless experience. Your expertise will play a crucial role in maintaining our customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time position where you can work remotely in Bulgaria or join our colleagues in our coworking space in Sofia.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Identify, categorise, and troubleshoot technical issues, escalating complex cases to your Team Lead or relevant departments.
- Communicate resolution progress to clients and the team promptly.
- Spot recurring client issues or requests to enhance our FAQ and Help Files.
- Collaborate daily with support, technical, and Customer Services teams to achieve personal and team KPIs.
- Provide customers with clear, professional, and error-free guidance and solutions.
We’re excited if you have:
- Experience in a SaaS support/helpdesk role, with familiarity using Zendesk or a similar customer service ticketing tool.
- Scripting skills in languages such as Python or SQL, coupled with experience in working with REST/JSON/XML APIs, and the ability to understand and process log files.
- A strong ability to analyse and troubleshoot technical issues, delivering clear instructions to a non-technical audience. You are skilled at reproducing and debugging customer-reported issues across multiple layers of the technology stack.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, ensuring clarity and effectiveness in all interactions.
- A tech-savvy nature with a keenness to learn and explore new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux Shell.
- Written and verbal proficiency in German.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bulgarian public holidays)
- Regular team events (also remote)
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionise the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!