Are you excited to master new products and solve challenging customer problems? Are you a seasoned support engineer with a development background?
Our Support and Services team operates quickly with a heavy focus on coaching and personal development. The priority for us is high-quality work, and the drive for continuous improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our "Netflix for Enterprise Software" model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.What You Will Be Doing
What You Won't Be Doing
- Mapping requirements and delivering customer requests.
- Using voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer's problem.
- Generating solutions using your deep product knowledge and our rich knowledge bases.
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- Spending your day answering calls or providing basic/trivial troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of customer requests and support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code and infrastructure, you must be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- 3+ years of experience with software development. You will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience within a customer-facing role. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS or similar technical disciplines.
- Development experience in multiple development languages.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We're doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4404-US-SanFranc-TechnicalSuppo.010