PSR Associates, Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
Senior Technical Recruiter Job Description Responsibilities
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates for existing job requirements.
- Assess applicants and resumes/profiles in on-line databases by comparing qualifications to job requirements, contacting potential and active applicants and performing initial screening interviews.
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies that target passive talent.
- Place job advertisements in online job sites, job databases and social media sites such as Dice, CareerBuilder, and LinkedIn to find and attract qualified applicants.
- Identify and leverage employee relationships, connections, and networks with talent outside the organization to maximize effectiveness.
- Proactively manage relationships and ongoing communications with candidates and team members.
- Follow up with candidates to create and maintain interest in positions at PSR Associates.
- Build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories.
- Oversee the offer and on-boarding process.
- Provide regular reports of recruiting efforts and successes.
- Assist in the on-going care and maintenance of existing candidates placed on assignment.
- Meet with clients and candidates in-person as needed for relationship building and continued professional growth.
- Be active in various Atlanta-based user group communities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 3-5 years previous IT technical contract and permanent placement recruiting experience
- 2 years of agency recruiting experience placing IT professionals
- Experience placing both cleared candidates (DOD) and with commercial customers
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple recruiting assignments and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Experience recruiting and staffing commercial and federal accounts.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of professionalism
At this time we're only accepting candidates who currently reside in either Georgia or Florida.
- provided by Dice