Technical Project Manager (Remote) - Software Development, Games, Startup - Up to £60k per annum
A gaming software development consultancy require a Project Manager to join their team.
My client require and idividual who has great prioritisation, problem solving and social skills to support bringing a remote technology team together. Someone who can hold their own in a complex technical environment and communicate with clarity back into the teams and to partners when required.
- Lead the development team through milestones and deliverables
- Planning and managing project milestones and dependencies across a number of projects with multiple stakeholders
- Managing communications with Partners and the internal team to keep everyone informed
- Experience managing a small team successfully moving towards empowered team members
- Well organised and experienced in reporting on plans & progress
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on well structured written communications
- Use of Agile methodologies is preferred
- Technical interest or experience working alongside developers is a bonus
Please apply immediately for a confidential discussion and further details.