NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager, Financial Services Consulting - REMOTE to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).Technical Project Manager (This is a REMOTE based role)
NTT Data Services is seeking an experienced Program Management consultant to join our Financial Services Consulting Practice. The Technical Project Manager needs to have experience leading parts of a large-scale technology programs where strong communication skills have been demonstrated with leadership. The person will lead a project that is involved of Cyber Security efforts associated with an Enterprise Priority in moving Disaster Recovery data center from one state to another state. This person will be expected to present and report progress to Executive leadership on a routine basis. This is a great opportunity for a high performing Technical Project Manager that is looking to stretch and grow professionally.
In addition to the data center migration work effort this individual will also support the Cyber Security MOE Integration Readiness (IRL) team to ensure adherence to TMP Governance, Audit and Regulatory Requirements. Please note, this is not for someone that is "hands-on" with technology but more for a person that has led the Project Management of large technical projects.
- Create, execute, and monitor program level communication, quality and change management strategies.
- Produce project documentation and project plans to team standards, and within the current project lifecycle standards, soliciting business sign off, governance, and action where appropriate.
- Provide support and oversight of implementation through project completion.
- Manage multiple project deadlines, budgets, margins, and contracted deliverables.
- Facilitate regular meetings to review current state of projects, issues, additional needs, and answer questions.
- Develop and implement consistent and standardized process and methodology.
- Drive the intellectual content on engagements, serving as the lead professional and driving the highest quality of work.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and seek out additional business development opportunities.
- Ensure team achieves performance and customer service metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or related field is required
- 3+ years of Financial Services Industry in a project management function
- 5+ years of experience as a program manager, utilizing project management methodologies and disciplines, best practices, and artifacts in both Waterfall and SCRUM environments
- Recent experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, SharePoint, and Visio
- Ability to travel according to client demands
Basic Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Financial Services Industry experience in a project management function
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager leading technical and business project teams through a complex conversion
- Bachelor's degree
- Consulting experience highly preferred
- Industry specific consulting experience (FSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare)
- Merger & acquisition experience
- High travel tolerance
INDSALESAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for assistance.Nearest Major Market:
Information Technology, IT Manager, Project Manager, Consulting, Program Manager, Technology, Management
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...