Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- "Technical" Project Coordinator and Business Analyst for the firm's Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM) Program. This role will be accountable for the requirement analysis, implementation, delivery and improvements to SaaS based vendor products to support "Sourcing & Procurement" functions for Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM) business. This would also involve, delivery of other SVM related IT projects, coordinating SDLC activities across multiple vendor, business and IT partners.
- As a PM/BA, you will work closely with SVM business leads to understand business requirements, build a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, solutions and work with architecture & development resources to implement changes. He/she will liaise with multiple internal IT teams to drive forward delivery. Team management responsibilities involve working with the project and other resources and developing positive relationships with supplier teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Activities include scope confirmation, definition of implementation approach, resource planning, budget and actuals tracking, business partner and business client management.
- Chance to create and maintain a professional and balanced network with the different partners on all seniority levels throughout the various groups involved
- We are open to expand the role according to new opportunities or your special capabilities and interests
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Project Management and Business Analysis expertise in SaaS implementations with multi-functional and ERP.
- Equivalent experience of at years 7+ years of hands-on PM experience with at least 4 years of managing implementation of large scale enterprise IT systems in SVM / Finance domain.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field. Master in Business Administration is a plus!
- Outstanding understanding of project methodologies and lifecycle.
- Strong track record of handling large IT projects - budget, scope, quality & risks with globally distributed teams.
- Experience of interacting directly with and influencing senior business partner.
- Proficient with MS Office; MS Project skills is essential!
- Project Management certification is a plus (PMI, PRINCE, etc.).
- Forward-thinking and compassionate teammate with a partnering approach and an enthusiastic and motivated personality who can navigate across many different IT and business groups to align their priorities and requirements.
- Experience with "CA Project Portfolio Management" tool is desirable
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.