Fully remote role"
Technical Product Owner required by a global data security software company to join their existing product team.
This is a fully remote role.
The successful Technical Product Owner will take ownership of key solutions within the company's existing product line. The Technical Product Owner will be expected to work closely with management, engineering and quality assurance to develop and deliver on an exciting product road map.
- Product Owner for a Scrum Team, driving feature development and prioritisation of the product road map and backlog
- Work with the Product Manager to create innovative solutions to customer issues and bring these solutions to market
- Validate use cases for common problems, collaborate on the design of solutions to those problems, and iterate and test those solutions
- Learn new technologies and serve as a subject matter expert to internal teams including sales, engineering, development, and quality assurance
- Write product requirements and work with development to deliver on those plans
- Work with senior leadership, software development and engineering to implement new products or features
- Assist with the creation of product documentation and marketing collateral that may be leveraged by the company both internally and externally
Experience in any of the following technical areas would be advantageous
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Data security
If you are seeking an opportunity of this nature please get in touch for more information