- A Technical Product manager with a data warehouse background who has worked with getting the information coming into call centers and taking out (Via SQL) to generate reports for marketing.
- Client use 2 apps to gather data and they would be a huge plus if the candidate has exp with them/either
- Call Miner and Live Person
- This person will also analyze data and be technically experienced in the integration of data API'S into the marketing DWhse.
- If they have exp with vendor Chat tools i.e. Verizon Chat it is huge.
- This is definitely a TECHNICAL Data driven position but the candidate should have Project/Product Agile exp to manage people, process and project lines.
- EXCELLENT Comm skills a MUST!
The job is fully remote but the person will have to be local to one of the offices in the geographic client's locations to attend meetings occasionally.
The Senior Product Manager within the Enterprise Data Office department is responsible for developing products, tools, apps and/or APIs that deliver actionable insights to help shape strategic thinking and drive business outcomes. The right candidate would be technically strong with data, analytics, business intelligence and cognitive technologies, along with an understanding of software development life cycles. You are able to work with and listen to business leaders, peers and industry thought leaders to distill, design and develop data products and solutions based on opportunities, challenges and ideas. You have the ability to contribute thought leadership in a fast-changing market and expand our data & analytics capabilities, delivering results while accelerating the pace of innovation. You are passionate about the adoption of your data products & services, and will manage the vision, roadmaps, release planning, communication plans, branding and UX to provide world-class data & analytics services to the Enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, adoption and the user experience management of data & analytic products across the enterprise
- Oversee the development and delivery of new data products, from inception to launch
- Become an expert in your domain of company data (internal and external) to quickly determine the best way to put information together and provide guidance to the various company teams on data.
- Act as a mediator between consumers and the development teams, communicating the user needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to build
- Work cross-functionally with your domain lines of business, along with vendors, consultants, designers, developers, and our IT peers to determine product and feature roadmaps, implementation plans, training, communication, change management and support
- Manage and continue to build on our value proposition, driving new features and capabilities as part of your product strategy
- Implement industry standards and industry best practices for standard data consumption but think outside the box and innovate new ways of data delivery, advanced analytics & insights delivery.
- Develop and manage a measurement strategy to ensure optimal product usability and utility
- Measure and improve through key performance indicators, service level agreements, risk and exposure, success rates, financial impact and benefits, and timelines
- Develop and manage a measurement strategy to ensure optimal product utility
- Drive continuous improvement through the strengthening of tools, skills, infrastructure, and process improvements required to achieve business objectives.
- Contribute directly to development of analytics data management
- Interface across the organization to answer challenging analytical questions related to the business data definitions in your domain
- Participate actively in data representation, data standards and policy as it pertains to Business Intelligence and Analytic products and solutions in your domain.
- Prepare, maintain, and monitor respective product budget(s) for maintenance, enhancements and growth initiatives
- Provide direction to multiple teams and indirect reports on direction, requirements, product & business needs while inspiring high performance deliver
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree in relevant field of study strongly desirable
- Demonstrated project management experience managing both near real-time and end of day key performance metrics and understanding their respective impact to business strategy, allowing for call center to change strategy on the fly.
- Prior experience working with external vendors on requirements for cross-functional projects as well as post-production support.
- 3 or more years as an individual contributor in a development role or software engineering role
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex, strategic, and operational initiatives. Capability to think strategically, balancing a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver that is able to meet set strategic goals in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with development teams to ensure milestones and features are met on time, as committed. Able to pivot and prioritize as needed,
- If Remote: Willingness to travel up to 20% (3-4 days per month) within the US on an as needed basis
- Must be willing to work normal east coast hours
- Exceptional communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Speed, focus and due diligence as priorities with attention to detail
- Understanding of cloud concepts (IaaS / SaaS / PaaS / on-demand software services)
- Understanding of modern data management including big data
- Understanding of software development life cycles
- High comfort level with various database systems and analytical tools
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies and agile frameworks
- Jira and/or equivalent agile management tools
- Knowledge of machine learning and model deployment in a production environment a plus
- Scrum Master/Product Owner certification a plus
- provided by Dice