Qualified professionals will be contacted:
High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 7-10 years' experience in software development, with hands-on coding within the last year.
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of professional experience in software development, with hands-on coding within the last year
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to lead/manage others
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Project Demonstrated project management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude
Relative Work Experience / Qualifications
- Expertise and experience with engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and security.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Ability to design complete systems by collaborating with multiple teams and understanding testing, hardware and deployment methodologies.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and programming principles.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with profiling, code efficiency, and testing/release concepts.
- Experience building software in continuous integration and delivery fashion in an automated way.
- Cloud (AWS/Azure ) proficient in design/deploying application in Cloud.
- Extensive coding expertise in Core Java / J2EE development and proficiency with Spring Framework and Caching frameworks.
- Good Experience with RabbitMQ, Vertica, Aerospike and relational databases notably Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and DevOps toolsets such as JIRA, GIT, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, and ServiceNow
- Design and development of SOA services using SOAP, REST and SOAP/JMS with extensive knowledge of specifications like WSSecurity, WS-Policy, JAXB, MTOM.
- Experience with mobile development languages and frameworks such as Kony, Xamarin, and native iOS/Android is a plus.
- Infrastructure knowledge in Okta or other Single Sign On technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with strong ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on technology decisions through different influencing tactics.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile process.
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys mentoring others.
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset.
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building.
- Comfort with an iterative approach to architectural design.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions.
- Experience with big data and streaming technologies like Apache Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, and Zookeeper
- Deployment architecture expertise involving WebLogic and Tomcat Server stack.
- Broad experience in additional programming languages and environments, such as Python and others, is also highly desirable.
- provided by Dice