STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is hiring for a Technical Lead (Remote)!
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Serves as an interface between the developers and the Project Manager.
- Serves as an interface between IT and the business.
- Coordinates the cross-functional team activities.
- Ensures that quality service is delivered on a timely basis.
- Maintains strong customer relationships.
- Assists in the deployment of new applications to the organization and to the support unit.
- Assists the Service Introduction Lead in evaluating the impact of new applications on the support organization.
- Assists with delivery of new applications to the organization.
- Reviews all implemented changes to make sure they have met their objectives.
- Participates in and monitor the definition and planning of new technology projects or initiatives to implement new services or to redefine the existing ones to improve level of technology infrastructure within the Service Delivery unit.
- Reviews and manages all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Coordinates and monitors the work of all technology teams supporting the Service Delivery unit infrastructure.
- Ensures that project delivery meets business and technical objectives.
- Undergraduate degree required in business, math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology project management or service delivery across diverse application areas and technologies.
Required skills/Technical competencies
- Hadoop and related tools
- Workflow automation, scheduling, and execution tools (e.g., CA Workload Automation)
- Debugging and comparing results
- Optimizing workloads and code (e.g., parallelization, consumption of resources)
- Strong understanding and ability to execute DevOps pipelines (CI/CD)
- Test Driven Development (Unit Testing and end to end Assembly Test)
Experience with development utilizing AWS services a plus
How to Apply: Click APPLY or send resume to, Mal Hayley at: and Reference JO# 178824.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement