ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a Global Hosting Service Provider based in the United States with over a decade of hosting experience and 11 data centers across the United States, Germany, and other locations. We offer dedicated servers, and VPS hosting for Small to Large Businesses.
As a company, and as individuals, we value honesty, openness, and personal excellence. We are committed to each and every customer we provide our services to. Large or Small. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, partners, employees, and shareholders by honoring our commitments, providing results, and striving to be the best service provider in the industry. It is our mission to provide our customers with the best possible experience when utilizing our network to further their business activities, day by day it is our intention to continue to be a leader and an online provider that our customers can depend upon and trust.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Sales and Customer Experience Specialist (SCEP) is responsible for teaming with our sales teams to uncover opportunities from inbound leads/inquiries whilst looking for outbound sales deals to sell ServerHub products to different clients persona from different countries and industries.
What We Expect From You:
- Identify and Qualify prospects and generate new businesses with customers within the company’s sales process.
- Sell the company products or services to customers, and represent the brand. This can include asking questions to pinpoint the best offerings, giving presentations, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Reach out to potential leads through different channels: email, phone, text, and social media.
- Negotiate with leads and use persuasion techniques to overcome objections and land deals that are beneficial to the company, while also providing customers with optimal value.
- Submit and process orders to ensure customers receive the products or services they request on time.
- Participate in company meetings with sales managers and other sales reps.
- Follow up and track progress on previous sales deals.
- Use (HubSpot) to utilize & record documents, notes, and sales activities as per the sales process.
- Pursue additional business development opportunities in the field from different countries and industries.
What We Require:
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Prior experience with HubSpot CRM is preferable
- A Telesales background is preferred
- Hosting Services and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) sales experience is preferable.
- Good Customer Handling skills
- Flexible with different countries' zone shifts.
- Excellent presentation & communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent in oral and written English command
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Problem solver
- Central Time zone shifts
- Commission based incentive
- Work-from-home setup