The Art and Science of the Customer Experience
Netfor provides worry-free customer care for business consumers and technology users. Customers engage with Netfor by phone, email, social media and online chat to receive world-class customer service, help desk support, order fulfillment and field services.
Founded in 1995, Netfor supports tens of thousands of customers at businesses in more than 6,000 locations across the U.S., Europe, Mexico and Canada.
How Netfor will help you grow and succeed:
* A launching point for your career and life goals
* Gain experience in multiple industries, platforms, and software
* Help you develop a career path as well as provide mentoring and training
* Opportunities to work on special projects with our clients
* Provide opportunities internally for advancement
* Network you with the vibrant business community in Indianapolis
* Expose you to well over a hundred applications, platforms, and systems across a variety of industries including medical, retail, b2b, etc.
Hours and Location
You can work from home or on-site at Netfor's Headquarters located in Fishers, Indiana. You must live in Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, or Nevada to be considered. Hours range from 32-40 hours a week for 1st & 2nd Monday-Sunday (5 working days a week), weekends are going to be required after training. Netfor operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Training will be on Monday-Friday for 2-3 weeks on 1st shift (for all openings).
Job Responsibilities Summary:
Working with a great team of peers, you would identify, diagnose, and resolve technical support issues for users of technology under a variety of settings via our knowledge base articles.
Provide one-on-one customer problem resolution over the phone working directly with the customer and/or remotely assisting our clients via remote control screen sharing software. All inbound telephone support (no cold calling or sales)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer questions
* Answering phone calls for customers needing technical assistance
* Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service issues or customer concerns.
* Thrives on getting positive customer satisfaction survey comments.
* Assist customers with basic technical troubleshooting (point of sale systems, hardware, and software)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Single point of contact resolver
* Ability to identify and reroute technical issues as needed
* Ability to talk and type at least 35 words per minute
* Strong and efficient communication skills
* Strong ability to multi-task
* Ability to identify the root cause
* Ability to handle calls with professionalism, sensitivity, and diplomacy under pressure.
* Must be independent, motivated, and innovative. Must be confident and flexible.
* Ability to work 100% from within our knowledge base without deviation
* Punctuality with a positive attitude
* Microsoft Office proficiency
* Experience with troubleshooting Windows operating systems, multi-function printers, and networking a plus
* Must have a laptop or desktop computer with the following specifications: i5 with 8 gigs of RAM and a headset with a microphone.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
The preferred applicant will have at least one technical or customer service certification if all other qualifications noted above are not met. A+, CompTIA, or similar certification preferred
$15-$18 an hour depending on experience, technical aptitude, typing skills.
Netfor offers a great PTO plan (can accrue up to 76.96 hours/year within the first year), 401k, health insurance, dental, optical, onsite mini-mart, and a well-rounded wellness program.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Netfor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Netfor, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Netfor, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for work visas.